The Migration Services team provides a settlement information and referral service for skilled migrants, and overseas qualification assessment for Western Australian residents.
For any of our services, contact us on 9224 6540 or click on the corresponding icon below.
- Our Overseas Qualifications Unit can provide you with a comparative assessment of your post-secondary qualifications such as:
- completed formal higher education
- formal technical and vocational studies
(Certificate IV and above).
- Settlement Services is an information and referral service to help you establish your life in Western Australia.
Our services are available to:
- skilled migrants who have recently arrived in Western Australia; and
- secondary visa holders (dependants) of skilled migrants who have
recently arrived in Western Australia.
You can also drop in and see us at:
Customer Service Centre
Department of Training and Workforce Development
3 Forrest Place
Perth WA 6000
We are open Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm (except public holidays).