The Migration Services team assesses applications for State nomination and certifies positions under the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme. We also provide a settlement information and referral service for skilled migrants, and overseas qualification assessment for Western Australian residents.
For any of our services, contact us on +61 8 9224 6540 or click on the corresponding icon below.
- Our Overseas Qualifications Unit can provide you with a comparative assessment of your post-secondary qualifications such as:
- completed formal higher education
- formal technical and vocational studies
(Certificate IV and above).
- Skilled Migration Western Australia can help you with:
- regional certification advice for the Regional Sponsored Migration
- State nomination for permanent skilled nominated and temporary
skilled nominated visas.
- Settlement Services is an information and referral service to help you establish your life in Western Australia.
Our services are available to:
- skilled migrants who have recently arrived in Western Australia; and
- secondary visa holders (dependants) of skilled migrants who have
recently arrived in Western Australia.
You can also drop in and see us at:
Customer Service Centre
Department of Training and Workforce Development
3 Forrest Place
Perth WA 6000
We are open Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm (except public holidays).