*Not all questions are mandatory
- Expression of interest ID (EOI)
- Date of birth
- First (Given) Names
- Family name
- Country of residency
- Country of birth
- Phone number
- Email address
Immigration information qualifying criteria
Please select your nominated occupation as shown on your Positive Skills Assessment. This list includes all occupations eligible for State Sponsorship, including those on the Western Australian skilled migration occupation list (WASMOL) and eligible ‘offlist’ occupations. As an occupation becomes unavailable this will be indicated in the dropdown list and on the WASMOL if applicable.
- Occupation listing (drop down menu)
- Please select if you have any of the following visas:
- 475 Skilled - Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa
- 487 Skilled - Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa
- 476 Skilled - Recognised Graduate (Temporary) visa
- 485 Skilled - Graduate (Temporary) visa
- 572 Vocational Education and Training Sector (Temporary) visa
- 573 Higher Education Sector (Temporary) visa
- 574 Postgraduate Research Sector (Temporary) visa
- 576 AusAID or Defence Sponsored Sector (Temporary) visa
- Total points as assessed by the DIAC Skill Select EOI process.
- Do you have 12 months work experience in Western Australia in your identified occupation?
- Dependants (Name, DOB, Occupation)
Your financial status
- Estimate the cost of your relocation to WA (AUD$ ie flights, freight, initial accommodation).
- Excluding these relocation costs please provide an estimate of your liquid funds that are available for your re-settlement to Western Australia (AUD$).
- Where will these funds come from?
- Provide details on how your researched the cost of living in WA.
- Estimate the cost of living in WA, per month.
- Provide a breakdown of your estimate.
- I confirm that I am able to sustain myself (including dependants) adequately if my application is successful.
Settlement information, Region Preference and Research
Christmas and Cocos Island, Peel, Wheatbelt, Pilbara, Perth, Goldfields Esperance, Gascoyne, Great Southern, South West, Kimberly, Mid West
- Preference 1
- Preference 2
- Preference 3
- Please provide the reasons why you chose these regions.
- Please provide details of how you researched your preferred region.
Do you have any evidence that your skill is in long-term demand in your region or preference?
Job Offer details.
Friends or relatives currently living in Australia.
I understand that if I am successful in gaining Western Australian State Sponsorship and a subsequent visa I agree to:
- live and work in Western Australia for the first two years (This two year period will commence on arrival for interstate/international applicants, or from the date the Signed State Sponsorship Agreement is returned for applicants already in Australia.)
- relocate to Western Australia as soon as possible.
- keep the Government of Western Australia informed of my contact details for the first two years.
Application Fee: $200.00